Sunday, April 12, 2009

Matrix USB WebCam 701M Driver

The Matrix 701M USB WebCam
ICatch (VI) PC Camera

Matrix WC 701M Driver.


I've Seen Many People Looking For A driver For That
USB Web Camera.

I Use it Myself & Was looking for its driver,
Because the original CD that came with the camera
stopped functioning, but with no success.
There is a file named "webcam_350K.rar on the net,
But it's not It!


The Original CD Finlay after some time looking for it
I remembered that i may have kept a copy on my Hard Drive

So, After some searching, I HAVE FOUND IT!
(and i used it successfully to install the camera)

Here it is: Matrix 701M ICatch (VI) PC Camera Driver:
Mirror:
Matrix 701M ICatch (VI) PC Camera Driver

File name: Matrix 701M ICatch VI PC USB Camera Driver.rar
File Size: 3.17 MB
File Password is:--> Matrix701MBlogg <-- (case sensitive, without the arrow's)
(use the "add hardware" option then direct it to look for the driver in the 300K folder)

I would appreciate comments,
Enjoy :)

8 comments:

  1. Error
    This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

    This limit is reached.

    To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

    About

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey!! this pass NOt Correct! ?? Plz! PAss! ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure this is the right driver?

    I mean, we are talkiing about the same camera in the picture, right?

    there are two installations, how do I know wich one is the correct one? what does 300k or 350k mean? how do I make it work plz man help me.

    and another question, why the hell is everyone looking for that specific driver?

    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I em Talking about the Exactly camera in picture, and i will re upload to more mirror's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you upload again? The links don't lead to hosted files.

    ReplyDelete